December 18, 2020 / By admin
One of Herefordshire’s best known and oldest golf clubs, established in 1896, was recently sold to new owners. RRA architects was appointed to carry out a feasibility study of how the tired club house could be remodelled and refurbished to provide up to date facilities, improve the flow of the building and maximise the commercial viability of the venture. We hope some of our ideas will assist the new owners in realising their ambitions for all the future patrons to enjoy.
See more details and the full fly-thru video here.