Why Work For RRA Architects
- We value honest communication.
- We are open to ideas and creativity.
- We strive to exceed expectations not just meet them.
- We enjoy our jobs and encourage a happy environment.
- We like to celebrate victories, even little ones.
But don’t take our word for it, this is what our most recent Part I placement said:
“At RRA they focus on ensuring each employee is well looked after and encourages team work throughout the practice. Great Architectural company to work for!” A. Snowdon
At RRA we pride ourselves on having an exceptional team who enjoy working together and helping each other when needed. We recognise that a company’s greatest asset is it’s work force and we are committed to the growth and development of each team member.
The successful candidates need to be professional, presentable and hard-working. In addition to the standard requirements for each position the candidate will be expected to take an active role in being part of the team and assisting others. Also, to be prepared to ‘go above and beyond’ attending events, helping with marketing and demonstrating a committed attitude to the business.
RRA has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Architect or an Associate Level Architect to head up our Gloucestershire office, which is based in the central Cheltenham.
Ideally you will be a Fully Qualified Architect with minimum 5 years of experience and with natural business acumen to help in the running of the company.
We are looking for someone who is looking for a long term career move with excellent company prospects.
Reporting to the Senior Management Team and Directors, the successful candidate would need to
- Manage projects and assist the Directors in all aspects of the business
- Resource, co-ordinate and lead RRA projects through RIBA Work Stages 0-7
- Provide support on project running and technical assistance
- Develop new business
- Actively mentor junior team members
- Ensure effective communications across the Company
- Show excellent client service skills and communication at all times
For this role you must
- Abide by the ARB code of Architects
- Be honest, competent and act with integrity at all times
- Be the main client liaison alongside the Director
- Be responsible for their own fee proposals, programme, office resourcing and project delivery
- Engage new client leads and attend enquiry meetings
- Demonstrate initiative and the ability to meet deadlines
- Act as Lead Architect on numerous projects
- Ensure monthly fees are achieved as per pipeline and be actively involved in financial health of the company
- Demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude and go ‘above and beyond’ – exceeding client’s expectations
- Actively attend networking events
- Actively contribute to marketing
- Attend CPDs for both personal development and that of the company
- Project a positive, professional image of oneself and RRA to others
- Operate within the Company’s policies and procedures
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have experience of leading multiple project teams
- Be proficient in CAD (ideally Vectorworks)
- Ensure effective self-management and organisation in order to meet deadlines
Please apply with cover letter and CV to email@example.com